Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review: Holding Her in Madness




Synopsis
F**k first love.
F**k fate.
And F**k you.
I'm Leo and this is my side of the story. This is where I came from, where I've been, and where I'm at... this is the story of a man that loved A Woman Gone Mad. I'm not telling it because I'm searching for absolution, pity, or even understanding from you, I'm for damn sure not telling it because I give a f**k what you think about me.
I'm telling it because its MY story and if you don't like it... Suck it.
If you're searching for a happily ever after— a prince with a glass slipper searching for the princess to sweep her off her feet... I'm sorry but this isn't that story.
It's about pain. Obsession. Regret. And time lost.
I fell in love with Lil back when we were way too young, I fell hard and I fell fast. When everything else around me was spinning in circles, she was the only sure thing that stood still. When you finally get your happily ever after it's supposed to be happy.
But like I said this isn't that story... It's just me Holding Her in Madness, fighting against Lil's demons in the middle of f**king hell.
***Warning: This is not a shy and tender fairytale love story. It's a raw, tragic, and gritty story inspired by true events. This book is not for the faint of heart, it contains graphic language, sex, violence, and drug use. MATURE Audiences Only. Not intended for young adult readers.***
Buy Links

Amazon  
Barnes and Noble
Review 
5 stars.  Let me just say I didn't think that Kimber can write a book that I loved more than A Women Gone Mad and her bad ass did it times two. Leo's point of view I loved so much more!  Seeing things from his eyes changed everything and make it that much deeper. Let me just say I ****** love Leo hard!! This story had me on an emotional spiral tearing me up inside. Leo broke my heart hearing his story and enduring the pain and heartache that he went through for his soul mate. Love isn't always perfect, it can tear you up and destroy you, ruin and devour you. Love is not always kind or patient, it can be raw and painful and not everyone has a happy ending. Leo's story grabs you emotionally, draws you in, and leaves you broken and emotional. Kimber has a writing style so real it hurts.  She shows things that other authors don't touch on.  This series is one of my favorites!  I love Kimber hard and look forward to anything else she writes in the future, cause some authors have it and some don't and Kimber has it!!!
~Raquel~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment